IT Support Apprentice – Gerrards Cross (SL9) – 16391
This listing has expired
Nexus is a professional, friendly and dedicated team who specialise in IT Support and Computer Repair services. We work with both home and Business customers.
We are located in Gerrards Cross but also provide support to the surrounding areas, London, UK and also overseas.
Nexus was established in 2009 and we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering a personable and efficient service.
Nexus Consultancy are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Apprentice position with a company in the Gerrards Cross area. The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English and excited to begin an IT career.
- Computer re-installations to both PC and Mac, installation of anti-virus software
- Hardware Repairs – PC/Mac
- Software Repairs – PC/Mac
- Customer Contact via email, telephone, face to face
- Database Management
- Ad Hoc support to other Team Members
- Ability to work alone and part of a Team
- Customer orientated and will therefore require good communication skills
- Confidence and knowledge to carry out repairs
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am t0 5pm
£9,000 – £10,500
- Travel to and from training is covered
- Career Progression
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV