IT Support Apprentice – Harrow (HA1) – 16753
This listing has expired
SL-Complete Limited is a professional, vibrant and forward-thinking technology company, providing IT Products and Services to businesses throughout the UK and Europe.
We are currently entering our ninth year of trading, and have achieved phenomenal growth in this time. Currently with a turnover of £2million, our aim is to more than double this in the next year.
Due to this rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team across all areas.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Apprentice position, based in the Harrow area.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Providing end-user IT support to Management & Sales team
- Maintaining IT infrastructure environments (Production & DR)
- Responsible for working at Client site premises in accordance with documented protocol
- Responsible for call-handling including telephone answering, information capture, ticket logging, understanding perception of urgency, triage, first line troubleshooting and resolution, and keeping the customer informed throughout the ticket lifecycle
- Escalating problems / incidents to Management Team in a timely fashion
- Ensuring all IT-relevant documentation is maintained / updated
- Dealing with incoming enquiries over the phone and via emails
- Responsible for identifying and proposing IT improvements / efficiencies as part of a growing Team / Organisation
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining relevant IT-related certification as required
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd Party Vendors/ Suppliers and maintaining a strong positive business relationship
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent at time management & organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload and multitask
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with people, to gain their trust and work with them and through them to deliver
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal politely and effectively with all inquiries, issues, complaints etc.
- Detail orientated and highly organised with excellent follow through
- Common sense with practical approach to problem solving
- A self-motivator with positive outlook
- Ability to work well with others and take instructions
- Enthusiasm towards learning about technology
- Excited to begin an IT career
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 7 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
8:45am – 5:45pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£14,500 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV