IT Support Apprentice – High Wycombe (HP11) – 13942
This listing has expired
Join us today and receive ongoing training plus a qualification that will support your career aspirations now and in the future. Apply today!
InHealth provides expert diagnostics and healthcare solutions for NHS patients throughout the UK and Ireland. We also work with leading independent sector healthcare providers.
To work as part of a driven team providing an incident management service across a 12/5 model for IT related issues with products and services defined within the IT Service Catalogue.
- Act as the front-line face and voice of InHealth’s IT function to the internal customer community, representing IT in a positive manner at all times.
- To provide IT support to end users as part of a pre-planned rota; answering support queries via phone or email with a high first fix ratio.
- Use enhanced customer service skills to maintain a high level of customer service at all times for all support queries.
- Use effective questioning techniques with end users to triage issues and ascertain the likely root cause of issues to aid successful resolution or correct escalation point.
- Ensure allocation of support tickets to most relevant Support Engineer or Third Party supplier for fastest resolution.
- Maintain communication with the end user during the lifecycle of the service support ticket.
- Review the support ticket with the customer, post-resolution to ensure all problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of the user.
- Maintain a log of consistent issues on behalf of customers and represent these in regular continuous improvement meetings to aid long-term resolution
- Resolve non-technical support queries such as system password resets where agreed
- Basic understanding of IT foundations, including PC and software.
- Customer Service and Relationship Building techniques.
- Excellent telephone manner and face-to-face communication skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Strong customer awareness & empathy.
- Questioning techniques.
- Team working skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Organisation skills.
To provide quality telephone-based, face to face and email customer service to an internal customer end-user base of around 2000+ staff, with varying levels of IT literacy.
Undertake thorough triage activities utilizing enhanced questioning and communication skills to ascertain the best and most suitable allocation pathway to ensure high first time resolution of service calls.
Maintain ownership of incidents, offering a single point of contact for customers’ incident enquiry through to resolution, using and maintaining an ITSM software package.
Provide support to all InHealth computer users including Non InHealth staff based in NHS trusts who use InHealth Systems.
REGISTER YOUR CV