IT Support Apprentice – Kilmarnock (KA3) – 13518
This listing has expired
- Providing customer focused 1st Line IT support for NHS and Corporate Customers.
- Call handling.
- Resolving customer issues within pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
- Working across a varied customer base providing remote support.
- Managing own tickets within agreed Service Level Agreement timescales once at the required knowledge level
- Liaising with third party suppliers and helping with issues to bring to resolution
- Adhering to company confidentiality agreement.
- Installing and supporting varied types of software, hardware and systems.
- Liaising with the Service desk manager
- Strong basic understanding of IT
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Passionate about all things Tech
- Experience with Microsoft products would be beneficial
- ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to multi task and work to own initative.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change.
- Good level of customer services skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful candidate will require a PVG/Disclosure Scotland check.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- Rota based System
- Shift patterns between 7am – 6pm
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- Potential for permanent role after completion of apprenticeship
- Higher Salary
- Further industry qualifications
- Company benefits.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV