IT Support Apprentice – London Colney (AL2) – 15491
This listing has expired
Tech Solvers is an IT support and consultancy company based in Hertfordshire. It is privately owned by IT professionals, who between them have worked in various senior IT / management consultancy positions.
At Tech Solvers we believe in exceeding our client’s expectations of IT service providers, working alongside our partners by providing a quality service and expertise at best value, that our competitors find increasingly difficult to match.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Apprentice position with a company in the London / Colney area.
- Provide timely and polite IT support to clients of Tech Solvers Limited
- Majority of support to be performed using Remote Access Tools and onsite visits to client sites
- Deal with all issues according to company guidelines i.e. take call, log call, fix/resolve issue, confirm fix with user and close call
- Deal with calls on a priority basis following the agreed service level agreements (SLA’s) Tech Solvers have in place
- Resolve issues following best practise, compared to quick fixes
- Proactively support client systems
- Monitor the health of client systems via Tech Solvers monitoring solution
- Raise tickets and resolve issues that monitoring identifies
- Escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner
- Make recommendations for improvements and changes to client systems
- Look out for trends in the type of issues that our clients face, and suggest methods of reducing call/fault volumes
- Visit to client sites for onsite support and project work
- Flexibility regarding dealing with Critical issues outside of core working hours
- Project work as and when requested by the Company Directors
- Successfully and actively taking part in a IT Apprenticeship – All exams must be passed and all optional modules taken
- Tech Solvers must be satisfied that the assignee is participating in the course and self-study aspects to their requirements
- It must be understood that to complete the course a certain amount of self-study (outside of business hours) will be required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Desktop technologies
- High interest and enthusiasm for IT
- Driving license and a car are considered beneficial
- Willing to learn
- Be excited to begin an IT career
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
9:00am – 5:30pm,
Monday – Friday
£10,000 – £12,000 per year
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV