IT Support Apprentice – London (SE16) – 16718
This listing has expired
As one of the fastest growing IT Companies in the UK providing world class IT services to businesses, we are always looking for new ways to compliment the current success our company has been experiencing.
Network London has seen tremendous growth in the past 12 months, and business has been booming, making an opportunity for an apprentice to come in and assist us in managing this exciting time of progress, where two days are not the same.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic 1st line IT support engineer who is friendly, energetic, well informed, and eager to make a great contribution to high class businesses that require effective IT solutions of high quality standards.
The apprentice will be required to answer telephone calls, add and resolve tickets on the helpdesk, as well as resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
Working in Network London can offer you the best of two worlds, ‘busy and hectic’ one minute, and ‘tranquility and a lot of laughs’ the other. Either way, if you are looking for a place that will allow you to specialize in a wide range of IT activities, we are the team you have been looking for.
The challenge and fun begins from day one.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answering support calls
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Researching and ordering hardware and software for clients
- Travel to client sites on regular basis
- Windows desktop & server troubleshooting
- Active Directory administration
- Monitoring clients’ Backup systems
- Monitoring clients’ server and network alerts
- You will be reporting to the 2nd line and 3rd line engineers on a regular basis, working closely together on projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in your skills and abilities
- Reliable and an excellent team player
- Be customer-focused
- Have at least 1 years networking and server experience
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 6pm,
40 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£200 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV