IT Support Apprentice – Poole (BH17) – 8828
This listing has expired
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
A vendor-independent services company that designs and delivers information and communications technology services and solutions for commercial and government clients. The company has its headquarters in Reading, Berkshire and offices in Poole.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Providing remote technical support for a variety of customers; assisting and answering IT support queries via phone and email
- Maintaining a high degree of service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Taking ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- Logging all support issues on the call logging system
- Responding to enquiries from users and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintaining the log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Supporting users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- Escalating more complex issues to the relevant person
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors where issues cannot be resolved internally
Your training will…
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply…
- a passion to learn about IT
- good communication skills
- enthusiasm, professional attitude and the willingness to learn
- ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
The opportunity to progress on to a Higher Apprenticeship or the chance to stay on as a full time employee.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
REGISTER YOUR CV