IT Support Apprentice – Westhill (AB32) – 16206
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an organised and lively team player to join a well established housing association in Aberdeen, who provide quality affordable homes to fit a wide range of needs across North-East Scotland.
This apprenticeship will work you towards your SCQF Level 6 in IT Systems and Networking
- First line IT support to staff
- Assists with purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of computers
- Provides training support on IT to staff member
- Produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, and checklists
- Update social media content
- Logging and chasing calls to external IT provider Help desks
- Assist in various IT projects
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good common sense and aware of health and safety, both personal and relating to computer safety and security
- High level of commitment to customer care
- Ability to work with others and understands the benefits of team-working
- Ability to use initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday, 35 hour week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV