IT Support Apprentice – Wolston (CV8) – 16308
This listing has expired
Formed in 2003, my client are breaking the boundaries between technology and companies. They are an IT organisation who offer IT infrastructure, including hardware and software.
Job overview / purpose
Currently seeking an ambitious and hardworking individual for an IT Support Apprentice position based in Wolston.
- Providing 1st line Technical Support via telephone and Troubleshooting remotely within a support team
- Provide desktop support in Windows, PC and Server environment including configuration of Active directory / Group policy and PowerShell and other server admin roles
- Logging calls, keeping up to date records and some customer facing documents
- Configuration and set up of software and various pieces of IT equipment including Firewalls, routers switches, servers, NAS’s Etc.
- Good time keeping
- Confident record keeping
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude in demanding situations and ability to work under pressure
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s C grade and above, including Maths and English and will be passionate about IT and New Technology.
Monday – 08:30am – 5:30pm,
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 09:00am – 5:30pm,
Friday – 09:00am – 5:00pm
£150 – £250 per week [based on experience]
Wage is TBC, dependant on the applicant but it will be above the National Minimum.
Travel will be taken into consideration also.
You will be working amongst a lovely team in a relaxed office atmosphere – You will often be treated to a curry night and have a Murder mystery night to look forward to.
Its fab working in their team.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV