IT SUPPORT APPRENTICESHIPS, Leeds LS1 3DA
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, offering exciting new opportunities to embark on a career as a IT Support apprentice.
Do you enjoy repairing computers and other equipment at home? Do you have an interest in IT and are looking for a hands-on role where you can install parts and repair IT related equipment such as mobile computers and printers?
We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, IT Support apprentice to provide a wide range of IT and software related support. The job roles are diverse and will give you the opportunity to develop your Skills in IT. The apprenticeship job role carries a degree of responsibility that overtime will increase as you develop within the work place.
We are looking for Apprentices who can demonstrate flexibility and have excellent attention to detail..
As a Microsoft IT support apprentice, main duties and responsibilities can include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• You will Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Qualifications & Skills Required
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You should have a GCSE in Maths and English & IT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers.
• You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner and will be punctual, positive, flexible and focused.
• You will appear very professional in your appearance and how you conduct yourself at all times.
• You will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to understand business processes and problems and how/when to apply technical solutions.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in IT is mandatory!
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Location Leeds and surrounding areas
Working Hours Monday – Friday – Typical hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wage £150 Per week – £200 Per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV