IT Support Engineer Apprentice – Glasgow (G22) – 15737
This listing has expired
Our client is a UK Wide business with a nationwide team of mobility consultants based in Glasgow.
In this role you will assist your IT department colleagues and Managers with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems and carry out assigned projects, to support business needs. Properly document support, repair and project activities – using a helpdesk ticketing system.
- 1st Line IT Support
- Talking to users to get details of faults
- Basic Troubleshooting for a fault and explaining these to the users
- Install and maintain software required by users and in line with company policies
- Testing and servicing equipment
- Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Recording problems and their solutions for future reference
- Keep abreast of developments within the IT industry
- Perform adhoc duties as designated by the management team
- To comply with Company rules and regulations
- To perform duties in a cost-effective manner
- To contribute to and maintain good customer and employee relations
- To present a well-groomed and professional image
- Maintain an active interest in Company developments
- Ability to show evidence of their I.T passion
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV