IT Support Technician Apprentice
This listing has expired
Are you ready to kick-start your future in tech?
QA and Trenton are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Technician to join the team based in Hull.
Trenton Business Systems is a modern, technology-focused company. We specialise in providing IT support to businesses in Hull, East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
We provide systems and services to businesses in the following key areas:
• Answering and handling inbound telephone calls and emails to our office
• Dealing with basic customer support issues and orders
• Updating our helpdesk program with any issues that you deal with
• Repairing and replacing components
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Ensuring Helpdesk SLA’s are achieved
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within all the business services Trenton offers.
• IT Support
• IT Strategy
• Business Networks
• Business Servers
• Business Workstations
• Information Security
• Disaster Recovery
• Business Continuity
• Cloud Computing
• Mobile Devices
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Solid communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Passion for IT
• Willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and driven
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday,
9am to 5pm,
35hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 per week
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
• 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
• Social events
• Progression opportunities
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV