This is a cutting edge technology solutions company, providing EPOS and self-service technology to hospitality businesses.
This is an opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role in a small, rapidly growing company.
There will be opportunities for advancement within the company, who has a track record of developing apprentices to advance within the company and continue onto full time roles following the apprenticeship.
The role will give the candidate a good broad understanding of the company and its products, and as such, this will open up many opportunities.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to continue into a more advanced support role, with the possibility to specialise in technical support, help desk support, or customer onboarding.
There could also be opportunities to pursue other roles in the organisation.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Respond to support calls, emails and instant messages from customers in a timely fashion
• Assist customers in resolution of technical issues and escalate to second line support or management as appropriate
• Answer customer queries relating to use of the applications
• Document issues and resolutions on company helpdesk system
• Recreate issues and test fixes
• Attend Skype calls with customers to solve specific queries or demo features
• Build, test, and prepare technical components for delivery
• Carry out network and equipment installations at customer sites
• Answer onsite training queries and questions where possible, or take away to find an answer from another member of the team
• Assist with the build out of the product and agents knowledge base and interactive help flows
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, fast growing company, developing cutting-edge technology.
This will be a broad role covering both product and technical support, so will develop both soft and hard skills. The role will be primarily office based, with some travel to client sites required.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Confident communicating with customers via chat, email, phone, Skype and face to face
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to work alone as well as in a team
• Aptitude and enthusiasm for IT
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday,
37.5hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£187.50 per week
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
• £165 per week with performance related increase of up to £175 per week after 6 months
• £250 bonus on completion of apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV