IT Tech Support Apprentice
IT Tech Support Apprentice VAC-00090
We are looking to recruit a IT Tech Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a IT Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Maintain the Technical inboxes/phones
• Replacing Motorola’s due to damage incurred at the depot not being able to connect to 3G, broken screens or keypads. Keeping the depot equipment up and running.
• Setting up email accounts on staff phones/depot PC’s
• Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Password resets on PC/SSYS/Emails
• Monitoring SIM usage
• Windows updates via WSUS (Windows Server update services)
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Update company systems.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.30pm, 37.5 hrs (Flexible working hours)
Weekly Wage: £157.50
Application Deadline: 21-09-2018
Possible Start Date: 01-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV