IT Tech Support Apprenticeship VAC-00155
This listing has expired
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice in the CV37 area of Warwickshire who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Providing 1st Line Tech Support
• Working on telephones systems
• Working on the domains
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Weekly Wage: £210.00
Application Deadline: 22-04-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV