JCDecaux – Apprentice Fleet Administrator
This listing has expired
Dynamic provides JCDecaux’s clients with the platform and technical expertise to deliver contextually aware advertising and innovative creative that is changing the way even the most simple of campaigns are designed and delivered.
Dynamic is innovating with new technologies to create platforms and services that provide new ways for brands to engage with their consumers. Dynamic is a global division of JCDecaux.
We are requiring an apprentice to help support our fleet team with data, records and reports together with license checks of vehicles.
Wages: London Living wage depending on the age
• Organise CPC driver training for all our LGV drivers nationally
• Liaise and organise venues and ensure all drivers are available to attend training. All LGV drivers must complete 35 hours training over 5 years.
• Issue certificates to all attendees and to file copies
• Organise online E learning training as well as practical cyclist training with FORS every six months ensuring all drivers complete their training and certificates are issued and copies kept on file
• Liaise with fleet source on a regular basis and explore new training events and book in advance any suitable training
• Carry out several licence checks before training courses can be secured
• Monitor driver Tachograph download and liaise with Nova data ensuring drivers adhere to strict download rules and regulations.
• Assisting with the administration of training for employees
• Support the wider fleet team with additional administration tasks when required
GCSE’s Maths and English A-D Grade or equivalent
• Quick thinking and proactive
• The ability to communicate with individuals of all levels
• Confident to raise any queries
REGISTER YOUR CV