• Opening incoming letters and logging onto system
• Collecting and booking in incoming DX and Post
• Distributing incoming papers
• Ordering despatch bikes
• Lodging skeleton arguments/ authorities with the relevant courts
• Delivering faxes to members of chambers
• Looking after rooms and conferences
• Answering incoming calls, emails
• Accompanying members of chambers to High Court as required
• Making tea and coffee for conferences/ clerks room
• Collecting and delivering briefs to other chambers
• General filing, photocopying, scanning
• Organising and collecting sandwiches
• Checking stationary/ groceries and ordering necessary on a weekly basis (using the stationary check list on shared drive)
• Attending staff meetings
• Dealing with file save hard drives on a daily basis and making sure that the junior clerk has the most up to date tape
• Fast learner
• Good attention to detail
• Good IT Skills
• Good organisation skills
• Communication skills
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): £140 per week
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: 5 Pump Court
Address: 5 Pump Court Temple, London EC4Y 7AP
REGISTER YOUR CV