Junior / Graduate Analyst – Real Estate BLUJ80063
This listing has expired
Competitive Salary Package
They’re currently looking for a Junior / Graduate Analyst to join their Investment Team based in Mayfair, London. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team with market analysis, research and management of transactions. Working in a fast-paced environment you’ll have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of property development professionals and providing excellent development and career opportunities in the Property and Real Estate sector.
Based in their Mayfair, London office you’ll be responsible for:
• Supporting the team in underwriting and managing transactions
• Assisting in creating marketing materials and reports
• Market research and analysis including speaking to agents to gather comparable sales and lettings data
• Reviewing accommodation schedules and plans
• Assisting members of the team in running development appraisals
With a genuine interest in property development and investment you’ll:
• Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office packages
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have a strong work ethic with the ability to work in a demanding team and manage a varied workload
• Have previous relevant working experience in the property sector
• Hold a relevant degree (e.g. economics, business, real estate etc.)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading construction and development companies with nationwide developments. Established in 1791, they have grown steadily over two centuries to become one of the most successful and respected names in the property development and construction industry. They are highly experienced in delivering new developments, ranging from purpose built residential in the form of student accommodation and build to rent, commercial and retail units, and housing developments. They have successfully delivered more than 34,500 student units throughout the UK since 1999.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
REGISTER YOUR CV