Junior Management Consultant
This listing has expired
Duration: 3 years
Entry Requirements: 5 GCSEs grade 4-9 including Maths and English Language. You don’t need to be studying a technical A-Level or equivalent, we accept all subject backgrounds.
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of consulting, as well as develop your skills to kick-start your career? This role is for you!
As a Junior Management Consultant, you will combine cutting edge methodologies and knowledge of the industry with the latest technologies to deliver the best projects for a diverse range of clients.
You’ll be responsible for understanding and interpreting clients’ needs, using evidence to support recommendations and supporting proposals and the creation of solutions to help our clients improve their business outcomes!
You don’t need to be studying a technical A-Level or equivalent, we accept all subject backgrounds.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education