Junior Network Planner Apprentice – Aylesbury (HP20) – 15748
This listing has expired
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 400,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
For more information, visit us at https://www.tcs.com/
TheJunior Network Planner will support the planning & implementation of Physical Network, for both fibre & copper technology.
- Planning Openreach network in the GIS systems
- Understanding and modifying the network drawing
- Sending the Network planning for field level survey
- Amending the Network planning as per the survey feedback
- Issuing the required job details for the engineers to build the network in the ground
- Making the network ready in various systems to take customer broadband order
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Willingness to learn and improve
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday,
9am-5:30pm, with occasional shift work required
£15,000 per annum
Benefits / Future Prospects
Dynamic and fast paced, great learning opportunities, great way to start your career and great brand name.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV