Junior Project Manager Apprentice – Reading (RG8) – 13508
This listing has expired
We are looking for a motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic individual to strengthen our team and be part of some exciting developments within Capture.
Capture is a leader in enterprise-grade media management systems and solutions that include rights, licensing, metadata, finance and royalties.
Capture creates a learning and a mentoring environment in which the new joiners can grow to gain full responsibilities on the following duties:
- Leading projects and tasks,
- Project and tasks scheduling and tracking,
- Allocating work to the delivery team members,
- Making sure that all the aims of projects and tasks are met,
- Making sure the quality standards are met,
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress,
- Acting as a single point of contact on allocated tasks and duties,
- Helping to ensure customer-focused management of our helpdesk,
- Producing clear status reports and project presentations based on inhouse templates,
- Supporting the technical team and communicating at all levels of the company and with our customers.
For our clients and our organisation, communication and interpersonal skills are important for successful project stakeholder management.
Communication of project details in writing and periodic status reports are essential in helping reinforce the message and build rapport, it also helps team members in keeping track of next steps, action items, project risks, budgets and process.
Required skills will include:
- A strong will to learn, being proactive and the ability to motivate people,
- Communicate effectively – understanding and being understood / orally and verbally. (Great communication is the crux of any relationship and so the effectiveness of a project manager’s communication has an impact not only on the project team but the client and stakeholders too.)
- Possess organisational, analytical, well-developed interpersonal, numeracy skills and team-working skills
- Commercial awareness,
- Diplomacy and foremost goodwill, every member of the staff is a direct contributor to the company’s success.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Upon successful completion of Apprenticeship permanent contract may be offered.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:00
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV