Junior Property Consultant Apprentice EC2A 3AH
This listing has expired
• Maximise revenues and grow the property register
• Utilising the Hunters Technology to generate and develop new business •
• Assisting the sales & lettings team
• Learning to act as an industry expert to clients, applicants and colleagues, including cross selling of other services.
• being accountable for your individual targets and ensuring the overall office targets are exceeded
• A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
• Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Friendly, approachable and outgoing
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00 – 5:00 TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Hunters Estate Agency
Address: 110 Curtain Rd, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AH
REGISTER YOUR CV