Jurys Inn – Apprentice Receptionist – Cardiff VAC-50367
This listing has expired
We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who is eager to learn and in return you will receive practical training, development and progression within our hotel group.
We want you to be part of a fun and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and excellent customer service. Our high standards allow us to make our guests have a ‘Stay Happy’ experience.
• Varied and interesting work- no day is the same at Jurys Inn
• Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts – we want you to have a work-life balance too
• Having the chance to work with and around friendly people – we have a great culture with employee satisfaction at 83.3% (2016 result)
• Birthday cards every year- we celebrate everything
• The opportunity to work for a well respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
• Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scene, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
• A smart Uniform
• Meals on duty
• Monthly engagement activities- we like to have fun while working hard
• Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
• So many training courses that your brain may not be able to squeeze them all in
• Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for the month.
• Happy Rewards – earn points and claim them back on gifts that you want
• Stay at one of our hotels for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
• 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
• Sensible benefits that could save you money -Pension Scheme, Life assurance, wellbeing support, wedding leave.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 hrs/week shifts including eve’s & wkends
Weekly Wage : £174.00
Application Deadline: 17-02-2020
Possible Start Date : 24-02-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV