Jurys Inn – Food & Beverage Apprentice – Cardiff
Jurys Inn – Food & Beverage Apprentice – Cardiff VAC-50371
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and products to our guests in the restaurant, bar or conference departments. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great experience.
• To serve food and drinks and give excellent customer service.
• To have a visible presence within the hotel to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
• To keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
• To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
• To participate in training and want to be the best you can be in your role- there is a huge amount of training available to you if you want to build a career.
• Ensure all cash, charge , float and till procedures are carried out correctly.
We pay national minimum wage for our apprentices:
•Under 18: £4.35 p/hour
The Programme Benefits :
•Achieve a Nationally Recognised Standard
•The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
•Happy Rewards – we reward your performance with points, and what does points make….PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
•Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
•Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
•An array of learning courses in which you can attend – the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
•Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
•Meals on duty.
•We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move..
•We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 hrs/week shifts including eve’s & wkends
Weekly Wage : £246.00
Application Deadline: 17-02-2020
Possible Start Date : 24-02-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV