KFC Team Leader Apprenticeship
KFC Team Leader Apprenticeship VAC-42643
As a Team Leader you will be supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the day to day management and leadership of the team whilst also building, nurturing and developing a happy, high-achieving team. We are therefore looking for candidates who are experienced, highly skilled shift supervisors, used to achieving great results in a busy branded restaurant.
In the role and following a structured training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your team in achieving customer satisfaction and overall unit performance.
Your daily duties will include:
• Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
• Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence.
• Role modelling our behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
• Creating accurate business forecasts (sales, labour, stock,) that are in line with business targets set by the Restaurant General Manager.
• Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
• Attending and participate in periodic business reviews when required with your Restaurant General Manager to set upcoming targets in line with P&L.
• Attending area and company management meetings when required, being ready to present your store data as required.
• Being pro-active in supporting your Restaurant General Manager with store recruitment & selection process. Conduct check-in assessments with all new starters ahead of their probation period.
• Ensuring effective onboarding of all new starters is completed, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
• Identifying talent within the team and work with the Restaurant General Manager on your bench plan. Create and support development plans for any of the team who are not yet ready for the next stage of their career but have shown potential or interest.
• Completing regular audits on all staffing training records, to ensure they are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
Please apply below!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £384.30
Application Deadline: 05-06-2019
Possible Start Date : 12-06-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV