Kitchen Apprentice – Bell Hotel – Clare VAC-38098
This listing has expired
You will demonstrate creativity and confidence and be passionate about ensuring our guests receive service thoughtful and individual service with clever and unexpected touched. you will always give above and beyond expectation, working restaurants is a plus to give guests a memorable experience.
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
If you are inspired to work for the Bell Hotel and love all that we stand for we would be delighted to hear from you.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Competitive wage plus tips
• Bonus plan
• Staff discounts
• In house and external training courses
• Other company benefits
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in any area of the kitchen as requested.
• Carry out food preparation in any area – as requested.
• Ensure that all work areas are keep clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times.
• Use equipment as shown, safely and in accordance with health and safety procedures.
• To comply with statutory & company regulations relating to health and safety, hygiene, conduct fire procedures and security.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours per week including Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £165.00
Application Deadline: 30-09-2018
Possible Start Date : 07-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV