Kitchen Apprentice – WHR – Premier Inn – London Brentford
Kitchen Apprentice – WHR – Premier Inn – London Brentford VAC-52629
Every guest wants great food – That’s only made possible by our dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time. You’ll do this by: Maintaining high personal standards, having an eye for detail, striving to deliver a great product whilst having the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be a strong team player, supporting the Head Chef in all kind of ways- From starters, to mains and deserts you will be the one our guests rely on for a great meal with us. It’s vital you take great pride keeping the kitchen and equipment clean and tidy; in line with key health & safety/ food & hygiene standards.
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you can bring as a person- It’s a hands-on role and you’ll be ready to adapt when things get busy, making sure our food is always tasty, safe & well presented. Being a strong communicator whilst remaining focussed to follow processes and brand standards is important. You’ll have a can-do attitude with a motivation for delivering an incredible guest experience.
Your Rewards and Benefits-
Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
• Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
• Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
• Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
• A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
• Discounted ‘Premier Inn famous’ Hypnos mattresses and beds
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• 50% off food whilst on shift
We believe in equal opportunity. That’s why we offer opportunities for absolutely everyone. No matter who you are – if you have heart, that’s the start of something great.
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum of 30 hrs per week- Will include weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £262.80
Application Deadline: 13-04-2020
Possible Start Date : 20-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV