Landscaping Apprentice – Worsley Building and Landscaping – Horticulture Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Worsley Building and Landscaping are a large and well established landscaping and garden maintenance business working in the Worsley and Greater Manchester area. With a reputation for completing works to a high-standard and a loyal customer base they are offering the chance to join their team as an Apprentice and to be trained by the best in the business.
As an Apprentice Landscaper you will earn will you learn – completing your Level 2 Horticulture qualification over the course of 52 weeks with Worsley Building and Landscaping. You will work for 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8am-4pm by the end of the course you will be a qualified Landscaper.
- Assisting the Managing Director with the implementation of unique landscape designs for domestic outdoor areas
- Working on projects from decking installation right through to complete garden overhall
- Some heavy lifting on occasion and digging out footings for fencing
- Learning on the job about the specifics of landscaping from inception to completion
- Adapting to a variety of tasks as directed to enhance your knowledge and practice of implementing landscape changes
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and as explained in Site Health and Safety rules/procedures.
- General cleaning up of waste after works been carried out
The successful candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Have a positive outlook and approach new tasks with enthusiasm
- Be both punctual and reliable and able to work around the needs of the business
- Have a proven work ethic and be keen to progress
Please note that this is a role with considerable manual labour involved and as such you'll need to be prepared to get stuck in! It is a very manual job and not for the faint hearted! This will sometimes mean lifting and carrying heavy or awkward objects or even just getting involved with big clearing up projects.
To apply all you need to do to be considered is send in your CV and a brief covering letter detailing your interest in the role. If you have any problems using the application form, or if you'd just like a bit more advice about this or any other apprenticeships you see here please just call Tracy on 0161 228 1198.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV