Learning and Development Apprentice
Learning and Development Apprentice VAC-01196
Baxterstorey are the UK’s largest Private contract Catering Company, The position of a Level 2 Learning and Development Apprentice will involve providing daily support to the current Learning and Development Department.
Working at the Baxterstorey HQ will allow the successful Apprentice to gain an understanding of how the operational side of L&D is administered on a daily basis and access resources that are used as part of the L&D process.
Baxterstorey provide training and support to many different staff at all levels of the business so the Apprenticeship will give an excellent overview of how important L&D is within large organisations.
Duties will include:
* Set up of training rooms with relevant equipment and resources.
* Catering requirements including setting up refreshments for meetings.
* Issuing E-Learn log ins to staff and providing support with this as appropriate.
* Uploading Data and in-putting information onto internal data bases.
* Organising training events.
* Assisting manager and trainers in day to day duties on an adhoc basis.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Catering and Food Service
Working Week: 37.5 hrs Mon – Fri
Weekly Wage: £269.23
Application Deadline: 10-11-2018
Possible Start Date: 01-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV