Learning and Development Business Administration Apprentice – Wokingham (RG41) – 15469
This listing has expired
At Rockwell Collins, you’ll work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry – talented people around the globe who are passionate about delivering cutting-edge products and service to our customers.
A collaborative environment.
We’re all about collaboration and innovation. Join us, and you’ll find lots of opportunities to grow and do new things. You can build your skills and explore the full extent of your ambition. We’ll be right there with you – providing resources for career development, including nearly 1,500 free online and face-to-face courses, mentoring programs and tuition reimbursement.
We also believe that balance is important so we offer a great total rewards package and encourage work-life integration and well-being. Plus, we have a wide variety of employee groups, clubs and leagues to get involved with year round.
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defence by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Learning and Development (L&D) Business Administration Apprentice to join our team in Winnersh, GBR (8870). At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
The L&D Business Administration Apprentice will work within the Learning and Development (L&D) team to provide administrative assistance for the EuMEA L&D team. In addition to this, the Business Administration Apprentice will attend a suitable (and agreed) course at a local college either one day per week, evening classes or by distance learning.
The Business Administration Apprentice will learn and perform a wide range of duties including:
- Inputting courses to SAP for various departments as required
- Executing and recording the UK training plan
- Scheduling training
- Managing logistics for training run in-house
- Booking employees onto external training
- Supporting the day to day enquiries for UK for L&D
The apprentice will report to the EuMEA Manager of L&D and Inclusion and Diversity and be based primarily in the Winnersh site, although the role will work in a multi-location team and occasional travel may be required.
- L&D Records in LMS : Input data to SAP or other L&D systems to record completion of training for UK, H&S and occasional support for EuMEA locations
- Scheduling and logistical support for L&D primarily in UK but supporting EuMEA from time to time
- Execution and maintenance of UK Training plan, meeting with managers and driving execution of plan
- Supporting logistics and admin for Inclusion and Diversity events
- Supporting HR Admin during excess periods.
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication
- Customer driven
- Collaborative working
Key experience [essential]
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to solve problems
Desired qualification [essential]
- A Level’s or Diploma in a related domain
37.5 hours’ per week
£15,000 per annum
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV