Learning Support Apprentice 31098
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity for someone to develop skills and a career in Education. Erasmus Darwin Academy are looking for a Learning Support Apprentice to join their team.
This role will involve:
Support to Students
• To support groups and individuals both inside and outside of the classroom.
• To analyse progress data for identified students within a link year group.
•To produce termly SMART targets for students with Additional Needs.
• To plan and deliver intervention sessions.
• To support the teaching and learning in collaboration with class teachers.
What you could go on to do
Work as a Learning Support Assistance or Teaching Assistant.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. Erasmus Darwin Academy has proven record and 100% pass success rate for all apprentices.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Maths and English – GCSE A to C/9 to 4
• Has a friendly yet professional and respectful approach which
demonstrates support and shows mutual respect.
• Open, honest and an active listener.
• Takes responsibility and accountability.
• Committed to the needs of the students, parents and other
stakeholders and challenge barriers and blocks to providing an
• Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions,
participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving
• Is committed to the provision and improvement of quality service
• Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change.
• Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and
• Communicates effectively.
• Has the ability to learn from experiences and challenges.
• Is committed to the continuous development of self and others by
keeping up to date and sharing knowledge, encouraging new
ideas, seeking new opportunities and challenges, open to ideas and developing new skills.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
• Understanding of relevant legislation as it affects children and the
• Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative.
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good ICT and record keeping, recording and reporting skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Good organising, planning and prioritising skills.
• Methodical with good attention to detail.
REGISTER YOUR CV