Lecturer in Research Methods – UCFB Wembley Campus 19/20A005
This listing has expired
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: Up to £40,000 including London Weighting (depending on qualifications and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
UCFB is currently recruiting for a Lecturer in Research Methods to join us at our iconic Wembley campus to teach across multiple programmes of study and to maintain teaching and learning standards to facilitate student research and deliver excellent student experience.
The successful candidate will be Undergraduate degree and Masters degree educated or qualification in related subject and have 2 or more years teaching/learning experience in a UK Higher Education Instution.
- To teach on designated modules and programmes of study as the Head / Assistant Head of Academic may specify;
- Maintain academic standards and adhere to the programme and module specifications
- Design and deliver teaching materials at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, including contributing to the curriculum review and enhancement, in a manner that supports and focuses on student learning outcomes.
- Undertake student assessments and examination activities including the provision of appropriate feedback to students
- Engage in continuous professional development
- To participate in the department seminars aimed at knowledge sharing and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- Be responsible for the pastoral care of students within a specified area
- Leadership and management of large Research Methods/Research Project modules spanning multiple programmes of study
- To work flexibly and responsibly and undertake any other duties relevant to the level of the post.
What we offer in return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
REGISTER YOUR CV