Mulberry School for Girls are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as aLeisure Apprentice and gain their Level 2 in Leisure Operations!
Reporting to: Duty Manager
Responsible for: All customers of the Leisure Centre
To ensure the safety of and enjoyment of everybody using the Leisure Centre.
To take responsibility for all aspects of the daily operations of the building.
1. To work on a shift rota system to undertake the daily operations of the Leisure Centre.
2. To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
3. To guide, care for and assist all Leisure Centre customers.
4. To develop a friendly but efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
5. To cover duties of such other members of staff as required for the successful operation of the contract
6. To be smartly dressed in a way to portray a positive image of the Leisure Centre, wearing the uniform provided at all times whilst on duty.
7. To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Leisure Centre.
8. To innovate ideas and initiate action to increase the usage of the Leisure Centre.
9. To undertake maintenance work as required.
10. To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
11. To make sure all parts of the Centre are safe and secure when not in use.
12. To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre.
Location: Tower Hamlets
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 14-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 21-05-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV