Leisure Assistant Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve:
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.
You will receive on-going training including your National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification and your Level1 Teaching Aquatics.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you are able to do the following:
• Jump/dive into deep water
• Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
• Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
• Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
• Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
The wage for this apprenticeship will be at national minimum wage depending on age.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 39 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £157.95
Application Deadline: 19-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 26-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV