Leisure Assistant Apprenticeship VAC-50560
This listing has expired
Abbey View Golf and Track Facility are looking to take on a new Apprentice Leisure Assistant.
Day to day duties:
– To promote quality customer care at all times, dealing with minor complaints and reporting serious complaints to the Duty Manager.
– To check the safety of equipment and to report any damage or malfunction of equipment to the Duty Manager immediately after discovery.
– To assist in the preparation and operation of events and activities, including the assembly and dismantling of equipment and minor repairs when required.
– To ensure the health and safety of customers at all times.
– To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out as prescribed by the Duty Manager.
– To take account for moneys in accordance with specified procedures.
– Liaise with the managers to focus on ways and ideas to improve the site.
– Organising events
– Athletics events set-up, Selling good
– Reception cover
– Greeting members and customers
– Answering telephone calls and sending emails
– First aid at work
– pool plant qualification
Location: St Albans
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 35 hours inc weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £175.00
Application Deadline: 24-02-2020
Possible Start Date : 02-03-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV