Leisure Attendant Apprentice
Leisure Attendant Apprentice VAC-29944
Waltham Abbey Swimming Pool are seeking someone who wants to work within the leisure industry, you must have the right attitude and get up and go. You will be self-motivated, good with people and able to motivate members in achieving their goals. 40 hours per week to work on a rota basis. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends.
Your duties and overall role will include:
1. To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times.
2. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
3. To comply with the Centre’s Health and Safety procedures at all times.
4. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
5. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
6. To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
7. To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
8. To carry out patrols of the Centre.
9. To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
10. To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
11. To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
12. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
13. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
As part of the interview process you will need to complete a Swim test.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 Hours. Shifts tbc
Weekly Wage : £148.00
Application Deadline: 07-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV