Leisure Attendant Apprentice – Brackley Leisure Centre
Leisure Attendant Apprentice – Brackley Leisure Centre VAC-49432
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operation & Leisure Management Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
This will be a varied role within the club and your main duties will include:
• Preparing activity areas to include the safe setting up/dismantling of equipment and ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
• Monitoring and helping to maintain a safe and comfortable leisure centre environment by implementing organisational maintenance schedules.
• Ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained by carrying out routine and other cleaning tasks when required.
• Assisting customers with enquires in a friendly and effective manner, proactively developing and maintaining high standards of customer care.
• Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
• Taking occasional responsibility for the induction and development of new members of staff.
• In a wet-side facility, supervising the safety of the swimming pool environment and working to prevent accidents and emergencies.
• Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role.
• Reception duties including telephone enquiries and face to face enquiries
• Working within the job role description at this level, recognising the standards and professional limitations that this provides, referring to appropriate members of staff for guidance and support.
• Maintaining a safe pool environment through excellent lifeguarding practices
• Carrying out regular cleaning and maintenance regimes
• Preparation of activity area and equipment
• Attendance at regular pool training
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £200.00
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV