Leisure Recreation Assistant (Dry) VAC-48045
This listing has expired
Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations & Leisure Management Level 2 apprenticeship and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
As part of your apprenticeship you will be required to work towards the following leisure qualification:
– Level 2 Leisure Operations
– Level 2 Employment Awareness
Your duties will include:
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work between 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £268.50
Application Deadline: 04-11-2019
Possible Start Date : 11-11-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV