Level 2 Nursery Assistant VAC-01368
This listing has expired
Littlebrook believe that all children are individual and have a unique profile of abilities. They value and nurture the children in order to understand their interests, development and learning. They offer a ‘play-based’ curriculum which underpins all the areas of learning of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Their safe, secure and exciting indoor and outdoor environment is designed to stimulate your child’s natural curiosity, exploration, play and imagination.
A great opportunity has arisen for an individual who is keen to work with children from ages 3 months till 5 years old to join the team at Littlebrook nursery, learn the ropes whilst gaining a level 2 qualification.
• To plan and implement exciting activities to meet the needs of all children.
• To be a key person, work towards being assigned key children and be responsible for up to date and accurate achievement files.
• To support all staff and engage in good teamwork.
• Work in partnership with staff, parents and other professionals.
• To attend out of work activities i.e. parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas parties etc.
• To follow all of the Nurseries policies and Procedures
• To safeguard the children at all times.
• Record accidents and incidents should they arise.
• To provide high quality care to meet the diverse needs of all children.
• To complete the Early Years qualification in a timely manner.
Location: West Drayton
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 hours a week.
Weekly Wage: £236.00
Application Deadline: 05-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 11-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV