Level 2 Property Maintenance Apprentice 30555 30555
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity is available with Archways Construction for a level 2 property maintenance apprentice to show their skills on our sites within the Warrington area.
A normal day would include:
• Ground works foundations and concreting
• Building of masonry and Timber structures
• Roof works
• Structural works and knock through’s
• Joinery works
• Plumbing works
Although a small company, Archways invest in their employees with regular pay reviews, training and team meetings. Archways is a company where the right person will grow with us and become a valued member of the team for years to come.
What you could go on to do:
You can go on to become a skilled trades man in one specific area of construction or become a highly skilled multi trades man with the knowledge and skills to carry out and manage full building and renovation projects.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English grade A – C/4-9
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• English and maths GCSE Grade C or you will do functional skills at college
• Happy to work outdoors.
• Hard working.
• Good communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV