Level 2 Social Media E15 4LJ
This listing has expired
A brand new course for the next generation of Web Developers, Social Media Managers and Digital Marketers.
If you are looking to start a career in Social Media and Digital Marketing then this will teach you the principles of Social Media and Website Development, along with Design, Creation and Hosting.
During the course you will develop an understanding in each of the following areas:
– Social Media Management
– Web Development and Designing
– Cyber Security – Email Marketing
– Email Marketing
– Use of the Latest Devices Provided by LiSamsun
– A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A*
– D (new grades 3 – 9)
– English or Maths at grade D, or Functional
– English or Maths at grade D, or Functional Skills in Applied Communications, or where appropriate Applied Numeracy at Level 1, or a Gateway Certificate/Diploma at Level 1 with Functional Skills Level 1
– Aged between 16 -18
– Completed college assessment
– Successful interview
*Depending on individual circumstances entry requirements may vary, contact us for more information.
Once completing the Level 2 Certificate most students progress onto our Level 3 courses in Networking and Hardware, Software, Social Media or Building Design.
Further Career Options
– Web Designer
– Digital Marketer
– Internet Security Administrator
– Email Marketing Executive
– Web Developer
Location and Duration
The course is one year and is based at The course is one year and is based at Newham College’s East Ham, Samsung Digital Academy Campus (ten minute walk from East Ham tube).
– Introduction to digital technologies
– Cyber security
– Introduction to supporting users
– Principles of website development
– Principles of social media
– Design and create website
– Hosting and optimisation of websites
– Website testing and support
REGISTER YOUR CV