Level 3 Cyber Security E15 4LJ
This listing has expired
Learn how to recognise data threats, security breeches, data encryption and ethical hacking. An advanced course for those seeking a career in Cyber Security, Network Support or Security Architecture.
During the course you will develop an understanding in each of the following areas:
– Securing Equipment and Data
– Ethical Hacking
– Data Encryption
– Use of the Latest Devices Provided by Samsung
– A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A*
– C (new grades 4 – 9), including English and Maths OR
– Successful completion of Level 2 course with
– Successful completion of Level 2 course with Functional Skills in English or Maths OR
– A recognised precursor qualification with Functional Skills in English or Maths
– Aged between 16 -18
– Completed college assessment
– Successful interview
*Depending on individual circumstances entry requirements may vary, contact us for more information.
Once completed the Level 3 Extended Diploma most students progress onto an apprenticeship, higher education or full-time employment.
Further Career Options
– Cyber Security Engineer
– Cyber Security Analyst
– Network Engineer
– Cloud Network Support
– Security Architect
– Cyber Security Researcher
Location and Duration The course is one year and is based at Newham College’s East Ham, Samsung Digital Academy Campus (ten minute walk from East Ham tube).
– Threats and vulnerabilities
– Information availability
– Governance and risk management
– Ethical hacking
– Data encryption
– Access control
REGISTER YOUR CV