Level 3 Design Engineer Construct! E15 4LJ
This listing has expired
Are you interested in design, engineering and construction?
Then this is the course for you!
Start your pathway to success by Start your pathway to success by developing your skills through this engaging and hands-on qualification.
Use the latest computer-aided design software, work with industry experts and apply creative and scientific methods to develop your own realistic building design projects. design projects.
Activities are varied and include, sketching, model making, presentations, field trips and much more. This course is accredited by The Learning Machine (TLM) in consultation with Class of Your Own (COYO).
During the course you will develop a understanding in each of the following areas:
– Building Design
– Human Environment
– Natural Surroundings
– Civil Engineering
– A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A*
– C (new grades 4 – 9) including English and Maths OR
– Successful completion of Level 2 course with Functional Skills in English or Maths Functional Skills in English or Maths OR
– A recognised precursor qualification with Functional Skills in English or Maths
– Aged between 16 -18
– Completed college assessment
– Successful interview
*Depending on individual circumstances entry
*Depending on individual circumstances entry requirements may vary, contact us for more information
Once completing the Level 3 Diploma most students progress onto an apprenticeship, higher education or full-time employment.
Further Career Options
– Architecture – Quantity Surveying
– Building Surveying
– Land Surveying
– Civil Engineering
– Site Engineering
– Structural Engineering
– Facilities Management
– Interior Design
– Sustainable Design
Location and Duration The course is one year and is based at Newham College’s East London Campus
– Defining a construction project
– Design development and planning
– Design development and engineering
– Lifecycle and financial planning
– Evaluating and documenting a construction project
REGISTER YOUR CV