Level 3 Software Development E15 4LJ
This listing has expired
The advanced technical certificate provides a combination of software development projects, project management and social media campaigns. Study in a state-of-the-art learning environment at the UK’s only Samsung Digital Academy
During this course you will gain the During this course you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to progress in the business world.
Ideal for those individuals who want to learn a unique blend of digital technologies.
With specifically selected units from the With specifically selected units from the City and Guilds TechBac qualification, a global leader in skills development and one of the leading awarding bodies in the UK.
During the course you will develop understanding in each of the following areas:
– Software Development
– Project Management
– Social Media Campaigns
– Digital Marketing
– Web Development
– A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A*
– C (new grades 4 – 9) including English and Maths OR
– Successful completion of Level 2 course with
– Successful completion of Level 2 course with Functional Skills in English or Maths OR
– A recognised precursor qualification with Functional Skills in English or Maths
– Aged between 16 -18
– Completed college assessment
– Successful interview
*Depending on individual circumstances entry requirements may vary, contact us for more information.
Once completing the Level 3 Certificate (Year 1) most students progress onto Level 3 (Year 2) courses in Application Development, Social Media or Cyber Security.
Further Career Options
– Junior Software Developer
– Junior App/Application Developer
– Junior Web Developer/Designer
– Digital Marketer
Location and Duration The course is one year and is based at The course is one year and is based at Newham College’s East Ham, Samsung Digital Academy Campus (ten minute walk from East Ham tube).
– Project management
– Information security
– Networking fundamentals
– Digital business communication
– Software development fundamentals
– Collection and analysis of data
– Enterprise technologies
Additionally the learners have to do the following to in order to gain the full TechBac:
1. Skills zone (online skills building tool)
2. Extended project unit
3. Team challenge
REGISTER YOUR CV