LEVEL 4 NETWORK ENGINEER APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ264 INTQ264
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Network Engineer.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive IT Technician with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
As a network engineer apprentice your main role and responsibilities will be:
· Answer inbound support telephone calls and offer support to customers
· Update Helpdesk Ticket system.
· Be responsible for personal ticket queue, ticket updates and completing tasks with agreed SLA.
· Ensure all information is logged and explained clearly to clients
· Be able to write detailed and explanatory notes of conversations to ensure all information is recorded on the Helpdesk system.
· Be aware of other jobs and projects within the helpdesk system.
· Responsible for escalating jobs to appropriate staff members
· Confident customer service, over the phone, and on site.
· Contact clients back within appropriate timescales to meet SLAs.
· Be able to listen to client issues, note key information and interpret customer needs.
· Promote a “Can Do” attitude, show how to look for solutions and not problems.
· Maintain a tidy and safe office, desk, and work environment.
· Take action on requests verbally from clients and Account Managers so they are not missed.
· Weekly Backup Checks
· Setup of the following hardware;
o Phones (provisioning).
About the Company:
The Company provide IT support to small and medium businesses. They aim to use enterprise level technology and solutions, but scaled down to meet any requirements or budget. With their dedicated IT support helpdesk, The Companies goal is to give your business a level of IT support, as good, if not better than an in house technician. With skilled technicians, and over 25 years of experience, the company can become your IT department. The Company can plan, and install a quality IT solution, minimizing down time, avoiding major disruptions, and improving your efficiency.
Qualifications & training
Qualifications & Skills Required
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. Have a friendly personality, able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
· You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
· You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
The ability to prioritise your workload
Attention to detail.
An understanding of both PC hardware and software
An understanding of networking and configuration.
Good practical skills
This is an exciting 2-year apprenticeship, that teaches the very latest Microsoft and sector recognised certifications. It can combine both traditional Server and Network learning, with the very latest Cloud based certifications. These include Office 365 and Azure. This programme also includes Cisco based learning and certification, and a British Computer Society Project Management course. You can also gain the CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely via a virtual classroom using the very latest Microsoft technologies. You will also be supported by monthly one to one sessions with your assessor and have regular onsite visits.
Location B60 3DX – Bromsgrove
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wage £150 – £200 Per week (Depending on Experience)
REGISTER YOUR CV