Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship in Project Management
This listing has expired
Primary Location: London
Job Reference: AUK013E0
Be challenged, be supported
We’re a business built on pushing boundaries and our future will be defined by the mindsets of our people.
That’s why we need people who can understand and appreciate how they fit into the bigger picture. We’re looking for people who take inspiration from everywhere, every person and every interaction.
We want people who treat every moment as an opportunity to learn.
So, if you’re looking to build a career that can transform your world, Arcadis is the perfect place for you.
Being a consultant is about understanding how you fit into the bigger picture.
Working in a diverse team of consultants you’ll be cultivating a deep understanding of our sectors building long-term relationships with clients and colleagues and finding ways to improve ways in which we work. If that sounds like an interesting challenge, then building a long-term and varied career with Arcadis will be the perfect next step for you.
About our Apprenticeship Programme
Our Project Management Degree Apprentices undergo a BSc (Hons) Construction Management degree (RICS accredited). The apprenticeship is 4.5 – 5 years.
The role will allow you to access “on and off the job training” gaining knowledge and hands on experience of supporting our Project Management teams in their delivery of exciting construction projects across our sectors.
We allow our apprentices one day per week to study the course.
As a Project Management Apprentice, you will be on a 5 year fixed term contract. At the end of which it would be decided if we would like to take you on permanently based on successful completion of your Apprenticeship and achieving performance objectives.
The entry requirement for the Apprenticeship will typically be 96 UCAS points to commence at Level 6 Degree Level.
An Apprentice will work 5 days per week. Typically, 4 days “on the job” training and 1 day “off the job”.
As a Project Management Apprentice, you will you be on a fixed term contract. At the end of which it would be decided if we would like to take you on permanently and progress to a Graduate/Assistant level.
• To provide support in the delivery of projects and assignments.
• To deliver elements of Project Management assignments under the supervision of more senior members of staff.
• To be able to take a simple brief from a more senior members of staff and act upon it.
• To provide all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
• To provide general support to Project Teams.
• Meet all the assessment requirements and expectations associated with your academic course of learning.
Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
A degree apprenticeship involves working while studying for a Level 6 qualification. Therefore, candidates must have a minimum of:
• 96 UCAS points or equivalent
o Apprenticeship candidates will typically have at least three A levels at grades A*- C (or equivalent)
• At least five GCSEs grades A – C (9 – 4 on the new grading system), which must include Mathematics and English
We need a mix of perspectives and skills and are looking out for people who:
• Have an interest in construction & the built environment
• Have a good head for numbers & enjoys working with IT
• Enjoys a challenge & has good problem-solving skills
• Organised & the ability to multi-task
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess a growth mindset
• Innovative and creative
• Those who share our passion to ‘improve quality of life’
• Keen to learn and develop further skills
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
REGISTER YOUR CV