Lifeguard Apprenticeship VAC-33418
This listing has expired
As a lifeguard Apprentice you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Leisure Operations Level 2.
Your role will be varied and you will work across the leisure centre including pool side where you will lifeguarding and ensure the safety of our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 32 Hours Shift work
Weekly Wage : £118.40
Application Deadline: 18-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 25-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV