Lifeguarding Apprentice VAC-32981
This listing has expired
River Park Leisure Centre are seeking someone who wants to work within the leisure industry, you must have the right attitude and get up and go. You will be self-motivated, good with people and able to motivate members in achieving their goals. 40 hours per week to work on a rota basis. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends.
Main Responsibilities will include:
– To maintain the supervision of those in the Pool
– Carrying out Pool Rescues, Resuscitation and First Aid when needed.
– General cleaning
– To assist the existing teams in maintaining set standards of service delivery and cleanliness throughout the Centre.
– To assist in the erecting and dismantling of portable equipment.
– To ensure the health and safety of customers at all times.
– To assist customers wherever possible; promote quality customer care at all times, resolve customer service issues where appropriate and promote the Centre and its services to generate interest and new business for the Centre.
– To assist in the preparation and operation of events and activities.
– To attend regular staff training sessions as set out in the Centre’s procedures including lifeguard training sessions where appropriate.
– Once qualified to do so, supervise activities within your designated area of work.
– To attend the planned tutor session in an organised and prepared manner. Complete and return all course work within the deadlines as set by the tutor.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 Hours. Shifts tbc
Weekly Wage : £208.00
Application Deadline: 18-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 25-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV