River Park Leisure Centre are seeking someone who wants to work within the leisure industry, you must have the right attitude and get up and go. You will be self-motivated, good with people and able to motivate members in achieving their goals. 40 hours per week to work on a rota basis. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends.
Main Responsibilities will include:
– To maintain the supervision of those in the Pool
– Carrying out Pool Rescues, Resuscitation and First Aid when needed.
– General cleaning
– To assist the existing teams in maintaining set standards of service delivery and cleanliness throughout the Centre.
– To assist in the erecting and dismantling of portable equipment.
– To ensure the health and safety of customers at all times.
– To assist customers wherever possible; promote quality customer care at all times, resolve customer service issues where appropriate and promote the Centre and its services to generate interest and new business for the Centre.
– To assist in the preparation and operation of events and activities.
– To attend regular staff training sessions as set out in the Centre’s procedures including lifeguard training sessions where appropriate.
– Once qualified to do so, supervise activities within your designated area of work.
– To attend the planned tutor session in an organised and prepared manner. Complete and return all course work within the deadlines as set by the tutor.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 Hours. Shifts tbc
Weekly Wage : £208.00
Application Deadline: 14-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 21-05-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV