Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Advanced Apprentice 30349 30349
This listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Harrison Motors in Romiley. They need an advanced apprentice mechanic to join their team in their busy workshop. The right person will have a full UK driving license.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
• Using the tools and equipment used in vehicle maintenance and repair
• Following safe working procedures in the workshop
• Assisting other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• Servicing vehicles to safely remove and replace engine, chassis, electrical and transmission components
Harrison Motors Garage was established in 1977 and have remained a family run business ever since.
What you could go on to do:
You could go on to progress to become an MOT Tester after completing the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE maths and English but this is not essential
Punctuality, reliability, honesty and a willing attitude to working and learning
• To have a keen and genuine interest in the automotive trade
• To have a level 2 in light vehicle maintenance and repair or be close to completing
• Capable of servicing a vehicle
• Driving license is preferable
REGISTER YOUR CV