Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Apprentice Technician 30483 30483
This listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Rainford MOT and Service Centre for an apprentice mechanic to join their team in their busy workshop, work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
• Using the tools and equipment used in vehicle maintenance and repair
• Learning safe working procedures in the workshop
• Assisting other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• Learning how to service a vehicle and safely remove and replace engine, chassis, electrical and transmission components
• Learning simple and complex fault diagnosis and repairs on engine, chassis, transmission and electrical systems
Rainford MOT and Service Centre offer the complete range of garage services including Routine Servicing, Repairs, MOT Testing, Electronic Diagnostic Testing, Brake Overhaul, Tyres, Exhausts, Clutch Replacement, etc. They are offering 2 week trial and if successful they will offer you an apprenticeship.
What you could go on to do:
You could go on to progress to become an MOT Tester with the company after completing the Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Ideally grades C/4 and above in GCSE maths and English but not essential
• Honesty and an willing attitude to work and learn
• To have a keen and genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• Good knowledge and understanding of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
• Have a Level 1 or Level 2 in Motor Maintenance and Repair